With Thinkstock closing, it’s important that you find a good alternative fast. Many stock photo agencies are available in the market, making it more difficult to find a Thinkstock alternative. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we will talk about Stock Photo Secrets and what makes it a great alternative for your closing stock photo source.
Stock Photo Secrets or SPS is a stock photo agency founded by industry expert Amos Struck. It has been in the stock photo industry for more than a decade, providing professionals with everything they need at the lowest prices.
Here are six reasons why SPS makes a good Thinkstock alternative:
- Vast collection of images. The stock photo site has over 4 million high quality royalty free images. Organized in various categories, you will surely find what you are looking easy and fast. All images are handpicked by editors, so you can be sure that you are getting only the best.
- Lightboxes are a great way to save the images you like for later download. They can help you compare images, so you will get only the best for your next creative project. SPS allows you to curate and share your own lightboxes.
- The best contributors. Do you have a favorite artist in the stock site? You can now follow them to get updates on their latest contributions. You don’t have to search for the artist just to find out if they have a new work of art.
- Super high resolution. At Stock Photo Secrets, you can download any photo with the highest resolution at the same price. Their famous 99 Club allows you to download 200 XXL images per year, without monthly limits.
- Royalty free license. All images in the stock photo site comes with a professional royalty free license. This means you can use them in any project for as long as you like, with few restrictions. Just be sure to check out the terms and conditions of the agency to find out what these limitations are.
- Keep your image downloads forever. At SPS, the images you download are yours to keep forever. You can use them in your upcoming projects. You don’t have to download the stock images again if you want to use them in the future.
Stock Photo Secrets allow you discover millions of handpicked premium royalty free images and download them at the lowest prices. Create a free browsing account and check out some of the best images for your creative projects. Find a plan that suits your creative needs and budget, and take advantage of the great deals that only SPS can offer.
There are many other alternatives for Thinkstock if you want to check out other stock sites. Some of the great replacements include iStock, Shutterstock and Adobe Stock. Getty Images, which is the parent company of Thinkstock, is also a great substitution. Check out www.stockphotosecrets.com to read detailed reviews of the aforementioned stock photo websites and help you decide the next stock photo source for you!